ÁLTALÁNOS ÉRTÉKESÍTÉSI FELTÉTELEK
Frissítse ezt a dokumentumot, hogy tükrözze az ÁSZF-ét.
Az alábbi szöveg javaslatként szolgál, és felelősség nem terheli az Odoo S.A.-t.
- A vevő kifejezetten lemond saját általános szerződési feltételeiről, még akkor is, ha azok a jelen általános szerződési feltételek után készültek. Ahhoz, hogy az eltérés érvényes legyen, ahhoz, hogy érvényes legyen, előzetesen írásban, kifejezetten bele kell egyezni.
- Our invoices are payable within 21 working days, unless another payment timeframe is indicated on either the invoice or the order. In the event of non-payment by the due date, OdooTech Zrt. reserves the right to request a fixed interest payment amounting to 10% of the sum remaining due. OdooTech Zrt. will be authorized to suspend any provision of services without prior warning in the event of late payment.
- If a payment is still outstanding more than sixty (60) days after the due payment date, OdooTech Zrt. reserves the right to call on the services of a debt recovery company. All legal expenses will be payable by the client.
- Certain countries apply withholding at source on the amount of invoices, in accordance with their internal legislation. Any withholding at source will be paid by the client to the tax authorities. Under no circumstances can OdooTech Zrt. become involved in costs related to a country's legislation. The amount of the invoice will therefore be due to OdooTech Zrt. in its entirety and does not include any costs relating to the legislation of the country in which the client is located.
- OdooTech Zrt. undertakes to do its best to supply performant services in due time in accordance with the agreed timeframes. However, none of its obligations can be considered as being an obligation to achieve results. OdooTech Zrt. cannot under any circumstances, be required by the client to appear as a third party in the context of any claim for damages filed against the client by an end consumer.
- In order for it to be admissible, OdooTech Zrt. must be notified of any claim by means of a letter sent by recorded delivery to its registered office within 8 days of the delivery of the goods or the provision of the services.
- All our contractual relations will be governed exclusively by Hungary law.